Administrator (Estimating Department)
- Location: North Dublin
The Estimating Department provides completed detailed and timely estimate/tenders in accordance with Company procedures and client requirements to secure work orders for the Company. Working in a small but busy department the Administrator assists the Senior Administrator in the following tasks:
- Registering and recording drawings and Bills of Quantities received in the department, as per established Company procedures.
- Data input of all relevant information received.
- Photocopying drawings and Bills of Quantities received in the department.
- Using our estimating system in preparation of enquiry packages for sub-contractors and suppliers
- Sending out drawings and other relevant documents to subcontractors or suppliers so as to receive quotations for different work elements.
- Contacting subcontractors and suppliers by telephone or otherwise to follow up on receiving quotations and other necessary information.
- Various other ad hoc duties.
Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience gained in a busy office environment, gained ideally in construction or a related sector. They should have strong PC skills including Excel and experience with computerised systems. The should have a flexible approach, a friendly disposition and the ability to work well as part of a team in an environment where the work produced is subject to time deadlines.
This is a full-time position. An attractive salary and benefits package, commensurate with experience, will be provided.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com