- Location: North Dublin
The Assistant Accountant will report directly to the Financial Controller with a range of duties including:
- Weekly wages computation, processing and payment
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier payments and cash book postings
- Creditor reconciliations
- Preparing and processing sales invoices
- Petty Cash control
- Support all month end general accounting activities and cost analysis
- Other tasks and projects as they arise within the team
The role will require the successful candidate to understand all aspects of the business, to interact well with all members of the Company and perform to a high standard.
The successful candidate will be working towards completing accountancy qualifications (ACCA or CIMA) and have previous experience in a similar role. They should have good IT skills, be organised and self-motivated, good communication skills, the ability to work well in a team environment and a desire to progress their career and qualifications. Previous experience of construction, although not essential, may be advantageous.
This is a full-time position. An attractive salary and benefits package, commensurate with experience, will be provided.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org