- Location: Greater Dublin Area
We wish to recruit an Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) Advisor responsible for the delivery of HSE advice and support to site based personnel and others. Reporting to the HSE Manager, your duties will include:
- Provide support and advice to colleagues, subcontractor personnel and other third parties.
- Proper reporting of accidents, incidents and near misses in an accurate and timely fashion and assist with investigations in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Conduct site safety inspections, audits and risk assessments as required and ensure that management personnel put appropriate action plans in place.
- Conduct regular reviews on corrective actions arising from incidents, inspections and audits.
- To ensure Walls HSE policies and procedures are fully implemented and ensure compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Assist with the delivery of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure that HSE lessons learnt and other initiatives are properly communicated.
- Provide a proactive approach to problem solving and to the various aspects of day-to-day health, safety and environmental management.
The successful candidate should have 3rd level qualifications in health & safety and at least 2 years experience in a similar role, ideally gained in construction. They should possess a sound understanding of health and safety legislation and an ability to evaluate current and emerging trends in health and safety management.
An attractive rewards package, including car allowance, pension scheme, professional subscriptions and other benefits, together with opportunities for additional responsibility and career development, will be available to the successful candidate.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org