HSE & Training Administrator
- Location: North Dublin
Main Purpose of Role:
Provides administrative support to the Company’s HSE team and to the Training & Development Manager.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
Health, Safety and Environmental:
· Maintains accurate paper and computer-based records and filing systems.
· Maintains HSE related registers and documentation e.g. document registers, accident & incident registers, client and HSE documentation and the quality observation register.
· Assists the HSE team by maintaining Companywide HSE Management Systems.
· Positively promotes the Company’s HSE culture, including initiatives.
· Attends and engages fully in learning and development activities.
Training and Development:
· Assists with the planning, organisation and delivery of Companywide training programmes with a focus on Health and safety training.
· Point of contact for management and staff for organising the various training courses, in-house and external.
· Manages training schedules, registers and databases and maintains current and new accreditations and funding applications.
· Liaises with training providers and other external third parties.
· Notifies management and staff when certificates are set to expire and organises refresher training.
· Facilities and materials (head office training room or site based) management, including handouts, training room layout and equipment, food/refreshments, attendance sheets and evaluation/feedback surveys, etc.
· Assists with LinkedIn Learning platform and other on-line learning tools.
· Participates and engages fully in company appraisal/performance review process.
· Produces correspondence, documents, reports and presentations to specification using a variety of media.
· Undertakes other duties as required, such as processing invoices, requisitioning stationary/equipment and tracking costs.
· Prepares Training Room and other areas (excluding IT equipment), ready for courses/meetings.
· Coordinates arrangements relating to training courses/travel, accommodation, etc.
· Assists with tender submissions and other business development activities.
Qualifications and previous experience:
· At least 3 years’ experience in a general administration support role
· Demonstrable knowledge of operating office equipment and IT (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and other office applications).
· Good interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
· Proactive, energetic approach with the ability to work on own initiative. Organised and efficient.
· Ability to work cross functionally.
· Interested in expanding and updating professional knowledge.
· Previous experience of construction advantageous but not essential.
To apply, please email you CV to email@example.com