We are currently recruiting an Administrator, to join our Estimating Department.
The Estimating Department provides detailed and timely estimate/tenders in accordance with Company procedures and client requirements to secure work orders for the Company. Working in a busy environment the Administrator will assist the Estimating Team with the following tasks:
- Registering and recording drawings and Bills of Quantities received in the department, as per established Company procedures.
- Data input of all relevant information received.
- Photocopying drawings and Bills of Quantities received in the department.
- Sending out drawings and other relevant documents to subcontractors or suppliers so as to receive quotations for different work elements
- Contacting subcontractors and suppliers by telephone or otherwise to follow up on receiving quotations and other necessary information.
- Various other ad hoc duties.
Previous experience in an administration position. They should have good IT skills, be organised and self-motivated, good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment. Previous experience of construction, although not essential, may be advantageous.
Job Location: Dublin