Building our Future Together

Time Test

Vacancies

1950
1965
1970
1977
1984
1990
2000
2008
2011
2015

1950  |   Incorporation

PJ Walls and Brothers Limited was incorporated as a Company on the 23rd March 1950, with registered offices on Glandore Road, off Griffith Avenue, Dublin 9.

1965  | Tynagh Mines

Construction work started in the early 1960’s and was officially opened by An Taoiseach, Sean Lemass, in 1965. By 1970 Tynagh was the largest producing lead mine in Europe.

1970  |   Shannon Airport

In 1965 Boeing announced its plans to produce a Jumbo 747 jet capable of carrying up to 400 passengers. This decision affected all of the major airports as new facilities were required to handle aircraft of this size.

1977  | Tralee General Hospital

In 1977 work started on the construction of the new Tralee General Hospital. Now known as University Hospital Kerry, it is the main hospital for Co. Kerry and is the third largest of seven acute hospitals in the HSE South Region.

1984  | Blackrock Clinic

On the 1st April 1986 Blackrock Clinic opened its doors as the first independent private hospital in Ireland. In 2014, 30 years after we started construction, we were selected to build a number of new facilities including an Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and Central Decontamination Unit (CDU).

1950  |   Incorporation

PJ Walls and Brothers Limited was incorporated as a Company on the 23rd March 1950, with registered offices on Glandore Road, off Griffith Avenue, Dublin 9.

2000  |   New Head Office

PJ Walls and Brothers Limited was incorporated as a Company on the 23rd March 1950, with registered offices on Glandore Road, off Griffith Avenue, Dublin 9.

2008  |   3 Arena

Walls had completed the redevelopment of the original Point Depot in Dublin’s docklands as an entertainment venue and in 2008 we managed its award winning transformation to the O2 Dublin, now The 3 Arena.

2011  | Trinity Biomedical Sciences Institute

This 40,000m2 8 storey building on Dublin’s Pearse Street incorporates biomedical, academic, commercial and retail use together with 2 levels of basement carpark space and a new pedestrian link to the adjacent railway station and remains the largest single construction project undertaken by Walls.

1950  |   MBO

In 2015 the executive team, supported by private investors including members of the Walls family, acquired the Company. This investor blend, combining industry knowledge, experience, financial strength and the Walls family heritage, provides a strong foundation for the growth and development of the Company to 2050 and beyond.

cialis eczaneviagra cialis fiyatlarıcialis 5 mg