Walls Construction continue to make great progress on the College Square Development for our client Marlet Property Group.
This mixed-use development will contain over 54,000m² of Grade A office space, and 8,300m² of retail space.
The 21-story residential tower has now commenced and is at level 13, and when completed will be prominent on the Dublin skyline. The external façade is nearing completion, and internal finishes are steadily advancing, having now reached the tenth floor.
– Façade Specialist: GLF Facades
– Architect: Henry J Lyons Architects
– Landscape Architect: The Paul Hogarth Company
– Mechanical & Electrical Engineer: O’Connor Sutton Cronin
– Civil & Structural Engineer: Waterman Moylan Consulting Engineers
– Quantity Surveyor: KSN