Due to increasing expansion into 2024, we are looking to enhance our Estimating team. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a dynamic and exciting Estimating Department, we want to hear from you.
Walls have recently tendered and secured many prestigious projects such as Data Centres, Food and Beverage Facilities, Finance and Technology office fitouts, Pharmaceutical, Residential and Commercial buildings. As an Estimator with Walls you will be involved in tendering for all construction projects.
- Preparing and collating accurate, detailed, and timely tenders based on drawings, specifications, bills of quantities and other information so as to secure profitable work orders.
- Sourcing subcontractor and supplier quotations, analysing information for ambiguity, risk and qualification and seeking clarification where necessary.
- Sending out drawings and other relevant documents to subcontractors or suppliers so as to receive quotations for different work elements.
- Assist in the ongoing development of systems and procedures used in tendering and keep up to date with contractual changes and other developments in the construction industry.
- 2+ years’ experience working in a similar Estimating role.
- Qualification in Quantity Surveying or similar is preferred.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Work both in a team and on own initiative
- Excellent IT skills including familiarity with MS office applications such as Excel and a QS or related package.
- An attractive rewards package, including car allowance, pension scheme, professional subscriptions.
- Hybrid working options.
- Opportunities for career development will be available to the successful candidates.