Responsible for the commercial and contractual performance of building projects, the Project Quantity Surveyor’s responsibilities fall into the following three areas:
- Post tender and pre contract activities: familiarisation with the tender file and assisting with preparing commercial targets for the project.
- During the contract period: the procurement of subcontractors, attending pre-award meetings, documentation and schedules, applications, variation schedules, measurement, controlling accounts, payments, in-house reports, contractual correspondence and final account.
- During the post contract period: finalise subcontractor accounts and complete all filing and other documentation.
- Candidates should have appropriate professional qualifications in Quantity Surveying.
- A minimum of three years experience gained with a building contractor.
- Excellent IT systems knowledge.
- Ability to work in a team, to be organised self starter and possess excellent communication skills, written and oral.
An attractive rewards package, including pension scheme and other benefits will be available to the successful candidates.