The Senior Site Engineer is responsible for assisting the construction management team in the on-site control of the building elements of projects.
The Senior Site Engineer’s duties include but are not limited to:
- Supervise setting out engineers.
- Checks shuttering, steel and other dimensions prior to concrete pours and maintains materials reconciliation files.
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate.
- Liaise with subcontractors, clients and other professionals.
- Oversee quality control and health and safety on site.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline.
- 4+ years’ experience as a Site Engineer with a Main Contractor.
- Experience using setting out equipment, for example total station, GPS and laser levels.
- Knowledge of temporary works coordination.
- Strong attention to detail and able to work on own initiative.
An attractive rewards package, including car allowance, pension scheme, professional subscriptions and other benefits, including opportunities for additional responsibility and career development, will be available to the successful candidates.